Welcome to the online archives of the Journal of Pyrotechnics and the Pyrotechnic Literature Series.
** Please also follow us at https://www.facebook.com/jpyroarchive **
All JPyro articles and the Pyrotechnic Literature Series articles have now been uploaded to this site – indeed, for the Journal of Pyrotechnics articles this site will now be the primary means of publication – with a hard copy omnibus edition available early in the year following electronic publication. This allows us to publish articles quickly and have them available to the pyrotechnic community earlier than by hard copy alone.
When you purchase an article or subscribe to the archive it is essential that you return to the archive from the PayPal page using the link on that page. DO NOT CLICK “BACK” !. Please ensure that you complete your transaction with PayPal (ie without errors) and then return to the archive for your subscription to be activated.
When you then go to the paper you have purchased you will see that the “PayPal” buttton has been replaced with a “Download” button. If you have problems accessing the paper please email us with details of the purchase (date/time/article number) and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Passwords – please check your spam inbox and if you don’t receive a password email us and we’ll reset it and send it manually.
- There are a number of FREE downloads on the site – check the categories menu on the right hand side. In general book reviews,comments on previous articles, errata and Electronic Supplementary Information (ESI) are free, whereas full papers, communications, book articles and copies of entire issues are charged for via PayPal – either by individual subscription to a single paper, to an entire issue, or unlimited access to the whole archive. Click here for more information.
- Unfortunately we have terminated our relationship with the subscription agency EBSCO and all future orders via them will need to be processed directly via this website (an automatic process for single issues, single articles etc) or by contacting the publishers direct (for multi-user and institutional subscriptions).
- Most pages allow you to make comments on the papers. Please note that all comments are moderated and will not be published if inappropriate
- The EVENTS section is for information only – please contact the organisers directly for more details. We are happy to include future events if you email us with full details – thank you.
- Authors – please contact us for free access to your papers
- When you first register and logon you will be presented with a screen where you can edit your own details. Please click on the link at the top of the page to return to the archive. Your logon details are stored in a cookie and the details page should not appear on subsequent visits unless you logoff.
- Click here for search hints